Burton on Trent Landmarks #15 – Magistrates Court

Standing on Horninglow Street is Burton upon Trent’s former Magistrates Court House, opened in 1910 and closed in 2016. Former Magistrates Court. To the right is the former youth court, and to the left is the former Plough Inn pub. The court house was built from 1909-1910 and was designed by local architect Henry Beck.…… Continue reading Burton on Trent Landmarks #15 – Magistrates Court